Read Guenda Rent rental terms
Guenda Cars Rental Terms
- Insurance to third parties
- Fire insurance
- Combined insurance with waiver – C.D.W. liability amount
- Free delivery – collection in the Preveza area during working hours
- 1st additional driver- free
- The 1st child seat is – free
- Unlimited kilometers
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Car replacement in case of accident subject to availability
- All taxes and VAT 24%
- Fees and local taxes, no hidden charges.
- Valid driver’s licenses issued at least one year before the date of car collectionfor all declared drivers
- International driving license, if the license has been issued from a country outside the European Union or the United Kingdom.
- Passport or EU national ID for all drivers.
- Credit card for the guarantee.
- All details given at the time of booking (online or over the phone) must be accurate and true. Our company reserves the right to refuse the rental if the declared details are false.
- Have a minimum age of 21 years, with a driver’s license issued at least one year before, for GROUP A, GROUP B and GROUP C vehicle categories. For all other categories, you must be over 25 years old and driver’s license issued at least 3 years ago.
- Renters between the ages of 21-22 are subject to the New Drivers surcharge at a cost of €10.00 per day.
- Upper age limit 75 years.
All bookings are based on vehicle groups and not on a specific car model. We try to deliver to each reservation the selected car model but in case of unavailability of the selected model, our company reserves the right to offer the renter a similar model. The similar model is usually a vehicle belonging to the same group as the selected model. Our company also reserves the right to offer the renter a larger group model at no extra charge.
The types of cars shown in the photos are indicative. In special cases, GUENDARENT IKE reserves the right to replace any type of car with another of the same category (or higher), without additional charge.
The minimum booking duration is one day and the maximum is 30 days.
The minimum charge regardless of rental duration is one day.
If you wish to rent a vehicle for more than 30 days, please contact us for a quote, as the rental agreement must be renewed every 30 days.
If the renter wishes to keep the rental longer than the agreed period, the renter must contact our company no later than 2 days before returning the vehicle to request an extension. Extension based on availability may not be approved. In case the extension is not approved, the renter must return the vehicle on the agreed date and time. The extension is valid only or after a change will be made to the rental contract by GUENDARENT IKE or after a new contract is issued.
The deposit can be paid online from our website with credit, debit, and prepaid cards.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners & Discover.
All card payments are processed through Alpha Bank’s “Alpha e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer-SSL).
Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
Also, the deposit amount can be deposited in our bank account.
The remaining amount will be paid when you pick up the vehicle with cash or credit, debit, or prepaid cards.
If you wish to cancel a booking, the only acceptable method is by sending an email and receiving an email from our company that we have received the email you sent us.
If the reservation is canceled at least 10 days before the scheduled start of the vehicle rental, the entire amount of the deposit will be refunded.
In case of cancellation which is received in less than 10 days and up to 3 days before the scheduled start of the rental there is a charge of 40% of the advance payment.
In case of cancellation received less than 3 days before the scheduled start of the rental, the customer will be charged the full amount of the deposit.
In the event that the renter does not pick up the vehicle on the agreed date and time of the start of the rental in writing or by telephone, after 2 hours the reservation will be canceled and the customer will be charged the full amount of the deposit.
During the low and medium rental season a delay of up to 2 hours will not be charged extra. During the high season, the maximum acceptable delay without extra cost is 20 minutes. Beyond the 20 minute delay, the customer will be charged an additional rental day based on our company’s pricing policy during the high season.
The renter has the obligation to pay for the fuel during the rental period and to return the car with the same amount of fuel with which he received it. If the renter returns the vehicle with less fuel than he received, then the renter will be charged the difference in fuel plus €10 for the refueling service. There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more fuel than was received.
They are not allowed in the car.
If the car on return is very dirty then you will be charged €60 + VAT for cleaning the vehicle.
The 1st additional driver is free. If you need more than one additional driver the cost is €4 per day per driver.
We have two types of seats
- Baby seat: 0-18 kg
- Child seat: booster 18-36 kg
Child seats are available upon request and subject to availability. The first child seat is free. For extra seats the cost is €4/day for all types.
Baby seats, as well as booster seats, are provided upon request and installed with the client’s responsibility.
They are offered upon availability at a cost of €4.00 per day
It is offered upon availability at a cost of €5.00 per day
All our prices include:
Insurance to third parties:
Included in the rental price. The renter’s liability is covered for material damage, for death and bodily injury to third parties
Included in the rental price
Combined insurance with exemption – C.D.W. liability amount:
Included in the rental price.
With this insurance in case of damage the renter’s liability is limited to the amount of liability as shown below:
This insurance does not cover damage to glass (windshield, mirrors), tires, rims and the bottom of the vehicle.
Group Amount of Liability
A, B, C, €700.00
D, E €900.00
F, M1, M2, N €1,000.00
H, K €1,400.00
L, J €1,800.00
Guarantee amount for Combined insurance with waiver – C.D.W. liability amount
When picking up the vehicle the driver must have a credit card in his name which will be used as a guarantee. The liability amount will be reserved from this card. This amount will no longer be available for immediate use on your card and its release may take up to 14 days, depending on your bank.
The renter is responsible for any damage or theft (partial or total) caused to the rented car up to the liability amount in case of accident and up to its commercial value in case of theft.
If the tenant wishes, he can choose the additional insurance coverages we provide:
Theft Insurance (TPC):The lessee is released from responsibility for the theft of the car, if he accepts the relevant terms of the contract with his signature and pays the daily amount of: 4€ for categories A,B,C and 7€ for categories D, E, F , G, J, K, L, M1, M2, N.
This insurance does not cover theft or loss of the tenant’s personal belongings.
Combined insurance with a lower liability amount S.C.D.W. (Super Collision Damage Waiver)
This insurance is optional, offered at an extra cost and reduces the liability amount. Both the extra cost and the liability amount per group are shown in the table below.
Group Extra Cost Amount of Liability
A, B, C €12 €150
D, E, €14 €210
F, M1, M2, N €14 €230
G €14 €240
H, K €16 €380
L, J €18 €550
When picking up the vehicle the driver must have a credit card in his name which will be used as a guarantee. The liability amount will be reserved from this card. This amount will no longer be available for immediate use on your card and may take up to 14 days to be released, depending on your bank
The SCDW insurance does not cover damage to glass (windshield, mirrors), tires, rims and the underbody of the vehicle.
This insurance does not apply to drivers aged 21-22.
No insurance covers
- Damages caused because the driver was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damage caused by an unauthorized driver
- Damage caused to the interior of the vehicle.
- Damage caused by an accident and our company and the police were not notified at the time of the accident.
- Damage caused while the car was illegally parked.
- Damages caused by violations of the Road Traffic Code
- Damages caused by dangerous driving,by intention or by negligence.
- Damage caused to the engine because the wrong fuel was used or in general due to the negligence of the driver.
- Damage caused because the vehicle was used on a road that was not suitable or because it was used off-road (such as beaches, dirt roads, etc.).
- Damage caused during the transport of the vehicle by boat/ship
- Damages caused after the agreed return time.
- Damage to exterior mirrors.
- Damage or loss to tiresor rims.
- Damage to the underside of the vehicle.
- Antenna damage or loss.
- Damages caused either intentionally or by the renter’s carelessness, such as: (clutch burnout, tire burnout, damage to the hood, trunk or roof because someone was sitting or standing there, etc.).
- Loss of personal belongings.
- Loss, damage or theft of vehicle keys.
- Loss or damage to child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare, fuel cap and generally accessories or extras provided by the rental company.
- Partial or total theft in cases where the theft was caused by the renter’s negligence (e.g. he left the key in the engine, or in the car).
- Traffic violation fines or other legal fines
In case of damage, the tenant must immediately pay GUENTARENT IKE the entire cost of repairing or replacing the vehicle.
Accident file costs:
The renter is charged €50.00 in case of an accident caused by him. This amount is non-refundable.
It is forbidden to load cars on a ship without the written approval / consent of GUENDARENT IKE. This approval costs €25/rental. In case of transport by ship, the renter must return the vehicle to the pick-up shop, otherwise all transport costs are borne by him. Also in case of mechanical breakdown or accident, if there has been previous transport by boat/ship, the renter is obliged to transport the car to the GUENDARENT IKE store in Preveza at his own expense.
The renter needs the written approval of GUENDARENT IKE if he wishes to leave the Greek border with the GUENDARENT IKE vehicle and have a personal credit card for guarantee. The costs of granting a green card and roadside assistance are borne by him.
Fines for breach of the RTC or other legal fines in any case (even if they are required after the end of the tenancy) will be paid by the renter either in cash or by debiting their credit card, even after the rental period. In the event that license plates are removed during the rental of the vehicle, the renter is obliged to compensate the rental company for the entire period that the license plates will be removed and a one-time amount corresponding to the tariff season in which the license plates were removed.
The renter has an obligation during the rental period to protect the car, check its mechanical condition, oil, water, etc. Also check the condition of the tires and whether the car is safe to drive. The renter is liable and obliged to compensate the company for damages resulting from lack of care. He must also lock the car properly in a suitable and safe place.
During the rental period, the car is prohibited to be used:
- In violation of this agreement
- To carry passengers or goods for a fee
- To carry more passengers than the license requires
- To carry heavy objects or smelly goods or drugs
- For towing another car or trailer
- In speed car races on special routes, etc
- In general, for any purpose contrary to Greek Laws
The rental company is not responsible for the loss or damage of the customer’s belongings in the car.
The rental company has the right to terminate the rental agreement without consequences if it considers that the lessee is detrimental to the interests of the company, or does not comply with road traffic rules and violates the terms of the contract.
The lesee consents to the detailed registration of his personal information on a computer. It is expressly agreed that the Landlord has the right to use these data, when the lesee during the rental makes untrue statements or violates the terms of this agreement and to transmit these data to the authorities of the country in case there are suspicions of criminal or of another offence.
Rental rates and terms are subject to change without notice.